Commentary™ Comment Manager
The Consensii℠ Commentary™ Comment Manager is a standalone database application allowing:
The standalone Commentary 2 application was written by, and is copyrighted by, Roger B. Marks. It was developed using FileMaker Pro Advanced 8.5 software but does not require FileMaker for its use.
- participants to create, enter, and submit document comments
- participants to create, enter, and submit reply comments
- the group to review the input and record group decisions
- the editor to record implementation decisions and actions.
Notice: Commentary is provided by the copyright owner solely for use by the IEEE 802.16 Working Group on Broadband Wireless Access for its internal activities. For all other uses, please contact Consensii LLC for licensing.
Download the base Commentary 2 application for use in the IEEE 802.16 Working Group
*Fully supports Mac OS X 10.5 and 10.6.
- Extract the entire ZIP package as a whole. Do NOT extract the the files individually. The latter process will destroy the file structure and make the software inoperable. If you unZIP the Windown version correctly, you should have one subdirectory ("Extensions"), which itself has subdirectories "Dictionaries" and "English".
- Don't bother trying to open the exe file; it won't work. Instead, open a cmt file. You can drag-and-drop it onto the Commentary exe. If you tell Windows to automatically open cmt files using Commentary, you won't need to drag-and-drop.
Copyright © 2011 Consensii LLC